From: rrr.eee.27@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Ada for ESP8266
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2017 05:25:35 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2017-12-21T05:25:35-08:00	[thread overview]

On Thursday, December 21, 2017 at 12:59:22 PM UTC+1, Dmitry A. Kazakov wrote:
> Can anybody shed light regarding cross-compiler status and capacities of
> the RTS?

I once built the cross-compiler only, but no RTS whatsoever (except system.ads). It must be still on my drive somewhere.

I'm not sure how to proceed, anyway (and where to find some time for proceeding). I still have difficulties building a compiler without RTS using the unpatched build machinery of FSF GNAT. My target configuration is to have minimal patches for building the compiler based on the FSF sources and have separate repositories for the RTSs similar to the Cortex guys.

Rolf