From: "Bob McChesney" <bob@teambob.freeserve.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Trouble with renaming types
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 16:15:50 +0100
Date: 2001-05-09T19:21:26+00:00	[thread overview]

Hi Christoph

Sorry about the mistakes in my code. I was very scruffy due to lack of
sleep. However I've caught up on some now, and your message has solved the
problem for me.

Thanks very much for your help. It's very clever that Ada instantiates like
that (or at least I think so being a relative beginner).

Cheers,
Bob