From: "Marin David Condic" <marin.condic.auntie.spam@pacemicro.com>
Subject: Re: RE: [ANNOUNCE] XML/Ada 0.5 released
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 10:08:26 -0400
Date: 2001-05-09T14:08:26+00:00	[thread overview]

I'd have to agree that insofar as there is "a large amount of money" to be
made doing something, there will be lots of people wanting to do it. Right
now, there are not millions of people wanting to program in Ada. If Dr.
Leif's "Ada Developers Cooperative License" were to gain a little momentum,
it might present an opportunity for many developers to make a few $$$. That
would probably encourage Ada usage.

MDC
--
Marin David Condic