* Overload PUT + GET
@ 2001-04-22 21:33 Shlomi
From: Shlomi @ 2001-04-22 21:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

I am newbie in ADA, I need to design a package and I have been asked to
overload
some operators and input/output functions from the user GET -  PUT.
How can overload GET and PUT for polynoms ( p1= 2x^2 + 7 ).
The logic is easy but the I don't know the syntax, pls HELP.

Thanks ahead

* Re: Overload PUT + GET
@ 2001-04-23  6:09 ` Ehud Lamm
From: Ehud Lamm @ 2001-04-23  6:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Shlomi <wargy@zahav.net.il> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> I am newbie in ADA, I need to design a package and I have been asked to
> overload
> some operators and input/output functions from the user GET -  PUT.
> How can overload GET and PUT for polynoms ( p1= 2x^2 + 7 ).
> The logic is easy but the I don't know the syntax, pls HELP.

If you have a type polynom simply define the procedures
procedure Put(P: in Polynom)
procedure Get(P: out Polynom).

Overloading happens because the names Put and Get are also used for the
other I/O operations. I suggest you reread your textbook .

--
Ehud Lamm   mslamm@mscc.huji.ac.il
http://purl.oclc.org/NET/ehudlamm <==  Me!