From: Jeremiah <jeremiah.breeden@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Gnoga on Windows
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2014 12:57:37 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2014-10-05T12:57:37-07:00	[thread overview]

On Saturday, October 4, 2014 9:59:15 PM UTC-4, David Botton wrote:
> Also, are the other tutorials working? (assuming you resolve the issue why nothing was working)
>

> David Botton

I tried all the tutorials for exceptions.  I just ran them all from minGW bash to avoid the issue with GPS running.  Only Tutorial 2 ran without an exception.  All others did.  Tutorials 04 and 06 not only exceptioned, they did not exit the application and I had to eventually control C out of them.  For each tutorial, I used the click me buttons, drawed, and moved items as necessary and then clicked the exit program button, which caused the exceptions.  As a note, on the drag and drop, it failed to take me to whatever website you were trying to. FF said it wasn't a valid URL.  Below is an out put from minGW for each of my tutorial runs (I put two results for 07):

$ tutorial_02
Starting Web Server with web root at ../
Starting Gnoga Server on :8080

$ tutorial_03
Starting Web Server with web root at ../
Starting Gnoga Server on :8080
Error finalizing - g11
PROGRAM_ERROR - EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION

Error finalizing - g10
PROGRAM_ERROR - EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION

Error finalizing - g9
PROGRAM_ERROR - EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION

$ tutorial_04
Starting Web Server with web root at ../
Starting Gnoga Server on :8080
Error finalizing - g11
PROGRAM_ERROR - EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION

$ tutorial_05
Starting Web Server with web root at ../
Starting Gnoga Server on :8080
Error finalizing - g15
PROGRAM_ERROR - EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION

Error finalizing - g12
PROGRAM_ERROR - EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION

Error finalizing - g11
PROGRAM_ERROR - EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION

Error finalizing - g10
PROGRAM_ERROR - EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION

$ tutorial_06
Starting Web Server with web root at ../
Starting Gnoga Server on :8080
Error finalizing - g100
PROGRAM_ERROR - EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION

$ tutorial_07
Starting Web Server with web root at ../
Starting Gnoga Server on :8080
Error finalizing - g43
PROGRAM_ERROR - EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION

$ tutorial_07
Starting Web Server with web root at ../
Starting Gnoga Server on :8080
Error finalizing - g15
PROGRAM_ERROR - EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION

Error finalizing - g14