From: mockturtle <framefritti@gmail.com>
Subject: Ada to webassembly
Date: Tue, 7 May 2019 03:11:59 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2019-05-07T03:11:59-07:00	[thread overview]

Dear.all,  :-)
I remember several months ago someone was petting with the idea of having a backend for WebAssembly.  To be honest, I like the idea of abandoning JavaScript (ugh! Gross... Go wash your keyboard with soap! :-))  for Ada in web development (although I do not do web development...)

I am curious about the current status of this idea. Is someone working on it?

I searched in the group for "WebAssembly," but I found only one post that suggested  Ada->C->webassembly.