From: "Marin David Condic" <marin.condic.auntie.spam@pacemicro.com>
Subject: Re: Here my package
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 12:15:12 -0400
Date: 2001-04-04T16:15:13+00:00	[thread overview]

As long as Date_Valide is a library level procedure, it can be brought into
your main program with a context clause just like I did with LesDates.

If you want to *add* Date_Valide to the package LesDates - then you've got
two ways to go. One is just to add it in like all the other functions - just
cut and paste and change the names as appropriate. The other is to extend
LesDates with a child package to include all of the procedures you like:

package LesDates.My_Stuff is
end LesDates.My_Stuff ;

Which you use is up to you and what it is your assignment is supposed to be
illustrating.

This sort of thing ought to be in your textbook with plenty of examples.
Look through your text to see how to declare a procedure within a package or
a child package.

MDC
--
Marin David Condic