From: Adam Beneschan <adam@irvine.com>
Subject: Re: Is marketing speak in Ada wikibook o.K.?
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 14:04:13 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2012-10-16T14:04:13-07:00	[thread overview]

On Tuesday, October 16, 2012 12:35:41 PM UTC-7, Manuel Gomez wrote:

> Ampler is my poor translation of "más amplio". What do you think of
> writing "wider" instead?

Ah, I see.  I don't speak enough Spanish to know about the word "amplio", so it didn't occur to me that that's where the word came from.  Wider doesn't seem correct either; I like Bob's suggestion.

At least you spelled everything correctly.  Many American writers would have used the right words but would have misspelled a bunch of them.  :(

                      -- Adam