From: "dontspam@dontspam.no" <fjj@itema.no>
Subject: Re: GNAT/Ada on Raspberry Pi 3
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2018 09:53:18 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2018-07-08T09:53:18-07:00	[thread overview]

Thanks for answer all.

I have tried the libsimpleio, and I think it works now (at least I can turn on/off a LED). I did of course miss the fact that this needed a newer version of Linux. But after some upgrade of Linux it started to work. (If you have some problems you should check that you have /dev/gpiochip0, 1 and 2 in your system).

Frank