From: kettering@addvax.llnl.gov (Kettering, Brett M)
Subject: Looking for good PC compilers . . .
Date: 18 Jun 91 21:02:45 GMT	[thread overview]

I'm sure this has been asked before, but since I don't have the answers, I'll
ask again.  I have a friend that is teaching AP High School students and
would like to get into some Ada with them.  They use both IBM (and clones)
and Macs.  Any suggestions of good compilers, at reasonable prices, for
these machines is much appreciated.

Brett