From: David Botton <david@botton.com>
Subject: Re: ANN: Sparforte 1.5.1
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 18:36:12 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2014-10-26T18:36:12-07:00	[thread overview]

> How important is a shared library?  Anyone else want me prioritize one?

Also, would that shared library be available with a runtime exception like GMGPL? If I recall your project is GPL which makes sense as an application.

My personal interest is to use it as a scripting language in association with Gnoga (http://www.gnoga.com), for example I am going to begin work soon on an GUI builder for Gnoga, I'd like similar to how GPS uses Python to consider using Spaforte as the scripting language for it.

In the course of that, and adding hooks fro Spaforte to Gnoga, I am thinking others may find use as well for scripting needs in their projects.

David Botton