From: "Marin David Condic" <marin.condic.auntie.spam@pacemicro.com>
Subject: Re: New Books on Ada
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 13:03:11 -0500
Date: 2001-03-15T18:03:35+00:00	[thread overview]

Glad to hear that. I personally believe that the more resources there are
available for Ada at no cost and with easy access, the more it promotes Ada
use. People are at times naturally lazy and cheap. If it starts sounding
like work or costing them $$$, they're more apt to just continue on with
what they have and not explore new things. To the extent that Ada advocates
make owning & using Ada easy & cheap, it is going to encourage more usage.
(Witness Unix and C catching on because ATT made it available at nearly no
cost to universities...)

MDC
--
Marin David Condic