From: "Marin David Condic" <marin.condic.auntie.spam@pacemicro.com>
Subject: Re: Hangman Program
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 16:06:23 -0500
Date: 2001-03-13T21:06:51+00:00	[thread overview]

Yes. Most of us did something like that back in College as a homework
assignment - which is how we got to be highly paid, admired and respected
engineers. :-) We don't generally do homework for students here, so
naturally, I'm suspicious of this request.

If you have some specific language problem or don't understand something
particular while making an honest effort to do the assignment, we can be
helpful here. In the mean time, take an honest crack at implementing it
yourself.

MDC
--
Marin David Condic
Senior Software Engineer

""Mark Felty"" <mfelty@charter.net> wrote in message
Has anyone written a Hangman program in ADA?