From: gautier_niouzes@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: GNAT Metric and RTL files ?
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2019 05:34:31 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2019-01-12T05:34:31-08:00	[thread overview]

In the meantime I've found a workaround by using the gnathtml.pl script. I've customized the script a bit by removing the H1 headers. The result is a few hundreds of HTML files with the sources of units actually used: the script does find all dependencies, recursively, through the .ali files - including the RTL. Then I group the HTML files together, convert them back to text files, pass them through Adalog's Normalize tool for removing comments and empty lines, count lines with the wc command, and the job is done.