* will u sexchat with me..........
@ 2012-02-11  5:25 divyashree701
From: divyashree701 @ 2012-02-11  5:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

if u want to do sexy chat with me. click here http://bigchurch.com/go/g1349457  and register it …I will be there..and join with me……

* Re: will u sexchat with me..........
@ 2012-02-11 10:22 ` Ludovic Brenta
From: Ludovic Brenta @ 2012-02-11 10:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

divyashree701@gmail.com writes:
> if u want to do sexy chat with me. click here
> http://bigchurch.com/go/g1349457 and register it …I will be there..and
> join with me……

It must be possible to turn the Corporate Bullshit Generator into a
"sexy chat" (whatever that means) bot :)

--
Ludovic Brenta.
Productive talents enhance a culture.

* Re: will u sexchat with me..........
@ 2012-02-12 10:35   ` Gautier write-only
From: Gautier write-only @ 2012-02-12 10:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 11 fév, 11:22, Ludovic Brenta <ludo...@ludovic-brenta.org> wrote:

> It must be possible to turn the Corporate Bullshit Generator into a
> "sexy chat" (whatever that means) bot :)

Sure!
Actually you can reuse the Delirium package for any sort of bullshit
generator. There are proposals for government or technocratic
bullshit, but philosophy, arts, or all kind of "reduce my debts" and
"enhance my nights" junk mails...

> Productive talents enhance a culture.

:-). I suppose you got the latest bunch of words:
http://cbsg.svn.sf.net/viewvc/cbsg/corporate_bullshit.adb?r1=20&r2=19&pathrev=20

Some more fun going forward ;-)
G.