From: Gautier write-only <gautier_niouzes@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: will u sexchat with me..........
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 02:35:40 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2012-02-12T02:35:40-08:00	[thread overview]

On 11 fév, 11:22, Ludovic Brenta <ludo...@ludovic-brenta.org> wrote:

> It must be possible to turn the Corporate Bullshit Generator into a
> "sexy chat" (whatever that means) bot :)

Sure!
Actually you can reuse the Delirium package for any sort of bullshit
generator. There are proposals for government or technocratic
bullshit, but philosophy, arts, or all kind of "reduce my debts" and
"enhance my nights" junk mails...

> Productive talents enhance a culture.

:-). I suppose you got the latest bunch of words:
http://cbsg.svn.sf.net/viewvc/cbsg/corporate_bullshit.adb?r1=20&r2=19&pathrev=20

Some more fun going forward ;-)
G.