From: "Marin David Condic" <marin.condic.auntie.spam@pacemicro.com>
Subject: Re: Getting a one-touch option (was: Ada95 tutorials with sample code)
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 13:49:10 -0500
Date: 2001-03-08T18:49:45+00:00	[thread overview]

Check your declaration of find_volume and make sure it matches the usage.
Its possible that you don't have find_volume visible or that the parameters
or return type are incorrect. The problem is that a function call can look
identical to an array reference syntactically. The compiler can't tell the
difference in the absence of other information. If you missed the
declaration entirely (or it isn't visible) you might get this error.

MDC
--
Marin David Condic
Senior Software Engineer