From: Olivier Henley <olivier.henley@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Windows 10 program like Doxygen for Ada 95
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2019 08:13:30 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2019-01-18T08:13:30-08:00	[thread overview]

1. https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/comp.lang.ada/WzdnV1eZikI
2. Personally, I really like something eg. Gauthier did using gnathtml: https://globe3d.sourceforge.io/g3d_html/index.htm (types, comments are in place and we can navigate easily) I would prefer to have a view of available files in the ToC instead of just 'Letters' (maybe it is possible). The Ada package structure and file naming reflecting it can easily document the project organisation or 'macro architecture'. My two cents.