From: clines@delete_this.airmail.net (Kevin Cline)
Subject: Re: Ada OpenVMS GUI Builder Tool Needed
Date: 1997/05/14
Date: 1997-05-14T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

polley@netins.net (Jonathan Polley) wrote:

>In article <3377F484.1951@bellatlantic.net>, scotts@bellatlantic.net wrote:
>
>> If anyone knows of a GUI Builder Tool that generates Ada code for
>> OpenVMS please let me know.
>>
>> Susan Swanson
>
>You may want to look into TeleUSE from Aonix.  I've bee using it for UNIX
>(it is suppose to support VMS and Windows) at work and it works well for
>the standard Motif displays.  You may want to get an evaluation copy to
>give it a try.
>
>Jonathan Polley
>polley@netins.net

Second that emotion!  I used TeleUSE extensively from 91-93 and found it much
more useable than any other Motif GUI builder.  We looked at UIMX and a couple
others before settling on TeleUSE.  I didn't worry about whether it generated
Ada or C or SNOBOL, though, since I had no intention of ever reading, let
alone modifying the generated code.  I just compiled it to binary and called
it from Ada83.

A great product, but Motif seems to be nearly dead.