From: dd@sei.cmu.edu (Dennis Doubleday)
Subject: Re: ada language parsers needed
Date: 10 Dec 90 19:27:26 GMT	[thread overview]

I built a tool that gathers some static Ada code measures; it is
called ASAP.  It incorporates the parser mentioned in a couple of
other posts.  You don't say anything about your environment, but this
tool is designed for VMS/DEC Ada.  I haven't ported it to Unix yet.
Here's how to get it if you're interested:

Do an anonymous ftp to fg.sei.cmu.edu

cd to pub/dd

get the two files there, README and asap072490.tar.Z

The documentation is included.

This software incorporates quite a bit of code taken from the Ada
Software Repostory at Simtel20.

Hope you find it useful.

--
Dennis Doubleday  (dd@sei.cmu.edu)                     _   /|
Software Engineering Institute                         \'o.O'