From: "Ashley Collins" <collinsa@logica.com>
Subject: Ada + MSDOS + User Interface Code?
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 09:49:17 -0000
Date: 2001-02-26T09:49:33+00:00	[thread overview]

Hi

I'm running GNAT Ada under MSDOS.  I'd like to build a very simple
'graphical' user interface for my application.  The type of interface should
support the ANSI character set so that I can display non-movable windows,
scrollers etc.

Does anyone know of any good user interface library code that works under
MSDOS?  Anyone care to make a recommendation?  Where can I find it?

Ashley