From: "Marin David Condic" <marin.condic.auntie.spam@pacemicro.com>
Subject: Re: Sockets and NT
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 09:52:38 -0500
Date: 2001-03-06T14:53:17+00:00	[thread overview]

On my web page, I have some sample code that uses sockets under WinNT. Go to
http://www.mcondic.com/ and look for "Ada Programming" and you'll find it. I
don't consider it to be a bulletproof subsystem, but it will at least
illustrate how you get there from Ada.

Note that this is dependent on GNAT - or at least presumes that your Ada
compiler provides the package Win32.Winsock as part of the distribution.
(Also, you'll need the linker directives either as a pragma or at the
command line if you are using GNAT.) If you have that package available you
should be able to make very similar calls to Windows as you would to Unix to
use sockets.

Hope this helps.

MDC
--