* Re: [ANNOUNCE] Binding to SDL graph. lib
       [not found] <981524681.81327@cachalote.ip.pt>
@ 2001-02-07 15:39 ` Pascal Obry
From: Pascal Obry @ 2001-02-07 15:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Antonio,

That's a nice work. I haven't looked at your binding but defintily this is
another binding for Ada... And there was no multimedia library available today
for Ada if I'm not mistaken.

Pascal.

--|

* Re: [ANNOUNCE] Binding to SDL graph. lib
@ 2001-02-07 16:37   ` Preben Randhol
From: Preben Randhol @ 2001-02-07 16:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 07 Feb 2001 16:39:52 +0100, Pascal Obry wrote:

>Antonio,
>
>That's a nice work. I haven't looked at your binding but defintily this is
>another binding for Ada... And there was no multimedia library available today
>for Ada if I'm not mistaken.

It would be nice with a page / repository where all the different
bindings can be added. I mean the URI to the bindings. So that if an Ada
programmer want to check if there exists a binding X for Y then one can
look here and not have to search all over the net. I think adapower has
something like this, but at the moment I cannot access adapower (TCP
error) so I cannot check.

--
Preben Randhol ---------------- http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/ --
iMy favorite editor is Emacs!<ESC>bcwVim<ESC>

* Re: [ANNOUNCE] Binding to SDL graph. lib
@ 2001-02-07 18:09     ` David Botton
From: David Botton @ 2001-02-07 18:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: comp.lang.ada

The Ada Source Code Treasury on AdaPower has a section for it. I am working
on a database driven system now (and have been for a while, just strapped
for time over the last few months) that will help to keep things better up
to date.

David Botton

@ 2001-02-07 20:50     ` sk
From: sk @ 2001-02-07 20:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: comp.lang.ada

>It would be nice with a page / repository where all the different
>bindings can be added. I mean the URI to the bindings. So that if an
>Ada programmer want to check if there exists a binding X for Y then
>one can look here and not have to search all over the net. I think
>adapower has something like this, but at the moment I cannot access
>adapower (TCP error) so I cannot check.

Don't forget the AdaIC. The Ada Information Clearinghouse is a often a
good starting place when lookiong for Ada related information.

http://www.adaic.org

@ 2001-02-09  2:06 ` Antonio F. Vargas
From: Antonio F. Vargas @ 2001-02-09  2:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

This might not worth another posting but ,
since SDL  loads image  files only  in *.bmp
format, I've added another (very small) binding to
another extra library (SDL_image) which adds
the capability of loading *.ppm, *.pcx, *.gif,
*.jpg, *.tif , *.png and *.tga files

I've also ported to Ada a small application "showimage"
which works as an image viewer of the above formats.

Please send feedback. I'm working in complete isolation.
No Ada programmers around this islands in the middle of the
Atlantic Ocean (Azores).

Antonio F. Vargas
http://www.adapower.net/~avargas
mailto: avargas@adapower.net