From: Robert Dewar <dewar@GNAT.COM>
Subject: Re: HTML as GNAT source
Date: 1998/02/05
Date: 1998-02-05T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

<<It's only a dream, but reality is not so far. hTML is a simple and
widely
used technology, so for others tools involved in the developpment
process, there is no real problem. No doubt that Robert's initiative
regarding Ada code will be successfull, but an immediate first step
could be to process html markers in Ada comment. I think this will
cause compiler no special problem.
What we only need is an elisp gourou to merge Ada and html mode :-)

What does it mean to "process html markers in Ada comment[s]".
Ada comments allow completely arbitrary character sequences, so
I am not sure what you are asking for here.