From: sb463ba@l1-hrz.uni-duisburg.de (Georg Bauhaus)
Subject: Re: URGENT - Someone out there can help me !!
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 20:31:09 +0000 (UTC)
Date: 2001-03-04T20:31:09+00:00	[thread overview]

Rohit Sharma (r.sharma.1998@cranfield.ac.uk) wrote:

: 2. Can I compile ADA code to *.obj file using 3.13 (like 3.04 does).

Hmm... According to the features file in the Windows NT
3.13p distribution, linking of MS linker compatible object format
files is possible, not using GNU ld but the Microsoft
linker.  I haven't studied the Windows specific chapters in the GNAT
doc files, but recall a section on mixed language programming
and different compilers.  Sorry I can't give specifics.
Maybe this is something to be adressed to the GNAT specific
mailing list?

Georg Bauhaus