From: Antonio Vargas <antonio.vargas@clix.pt>
Subject: Re: New! AdaPower.net
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 09:52:37 +0000
Date: 2001-01-04T09:52:37+00:00	[thread overview]

Yes !  the SDL  in  www.libsdl.org
Open source and cross platform: BeOS, Linux, MacOS and Win32

It's a 100% binding,

I'm already programming windowed and full screen, accelerated (OpenGL)
and non accelerated (2D) graphic applications, with  sound, in Ada.

I'm just correcting some "rough edges" specially in sound system.

Right now it is very dependent on  Interfaces.C

Since it is my first public release I'm taking a little longer;

Are you planing facilities like the ones in sourceforge.net.

And what about Telnet access ?

Is it  ready for use on request ?