From: ada95first@yahoo.com (Paul Springer)
Subject: Calling Ada code from C++ thread
Date: 2 Sep 2004 08:39:50 -0700
Date: 2004-09-02T08:39:50-07:00	[thread overview]

Hello CLA-

Could someone please post a successful example of calling Ada code
from a C++ thread using GNAT's __gnat_create_thread function? I need
to call Ada code from a C++ thread and the Ada code contains protected
objects etc. that will require an Ada TCB for the C++ thread. GNAT
used to have a handy procedure __gnat_register_thread() that has
apparently been removed from current editions of GNAT. It looks like
you now have to create your thread using GNAT's create_thread function
but I can't get it to work. I keep getting "raised PROGRAM_ERROR: Some
tasks have not been elaborated". How is one supposed to use this
feature?

Thanks!
-Paul