From: alby.gamper@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Ada Visual Studio Integration
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2017 15:58:24 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2017-08-07T15:58:24-07:00	[thread overview]

On Tuesday, August 8, 2017 at 12:17:15 AM UTC+10, Jere wrote:
> On Monday, August 7, 2017 at 12:59:40 AM UTC-4, alby....@gmail.com wrote:
> > Dear Ada Community
> >
> > Below is a link to a YouTube video, which demonstrates at a high level one of
> > the "Project templates" that I have developed as part of integrating Ada/Gnat
> > toolchain into Visual Studio.
> >
> > https://youtu.be/e1J1Bc2I-R8
> >
> > I will try and post more detailed videos, demonstrating some of the integration
> > points, such as code editing, debugging, project configuration etc.. in the next
> > few week.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Alex
>
> Awesome.  I am always glad to see more windows development in Ada.
> Are there examples/code available in a repo somewhere?  I've only
> had time to glance at the video so far due to my kids, but hopefully
> will be able to fully go through it soon.

Hi Jere
Thanks for the feedback, I can put the sample code / template onto GitHub, But
without the WinrRt bindings (which is in a pre alpha stage, and likely to change
somewhat) and a customized runtime (ie libgnat) you wont be able to build or
run the sample.

I will endeavour make the customized runtime open source (which I believe I
have to do anyway) as well as the WinRt Bindings soon. It may take me a while
to get this done, as their is still lots of work to do on this project.

Thanks