From: Frode Tenneboe <ft@alne.edh.ericsson.se>
Subject: Off Topic: Re: Ada Programmers Wanted in Denver Colorado
Date: 2000/11/17
Date: 2000-11-17T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Marc A. Criley <mcquad@earthlink.net> wrote:

: Start contributing to your 401/K or other retirement savings plan as
: soon as you get a job.  Don't put it off, over time the money can build
: up to some serious change and potentially allow you to "retire" years
: earlier than you might otherwise have been able to.

I'm not entirely familiar with the US system (thin ice ahead!), however
if this is a tax motivated method of saving you are probably better off
putting your savings elsewhere.

Regards,
 -Frode
--
^ Frode Tenneb�                    | email: ft@edh.ericsson.se      ^
| Ericsson Radar AS. N-1788 Halden |                                |