From: "Marin David Condic, 561.796.8997, M/S 731-93" <condicma@PWFL.COM>
Subject: Re: US - IN - Ada Software Developer
Date: 1997/05/02
Date: 1997-05-02T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Robert Dewar <dewar@MERV.CS.NYU.EDU> writes:
>If the newsgroup starts getting swamped with such posts, then we can always
>split off a subgroup -- comp.lang.ada.jobs? but that is not yet a problem.
>Furthermore if this does become a problem, it would be a welcome one :-)

    Actually, I'd like to see something like that now - perhaps as a
    way of *attracting* that kind of posting (without cluttering up
    C.L.A.) I'd like to see offerings from end-user companies,
    headhunters, consulting/job-shopper firms, etc. It would be useful
    for those looking for work, those trying to find the best Ada
    people, those trying to get a realistic view of what the market
    will bear, etc. It might help stimulate the Ada market.
    (Perception that there really *is* a market could go a long way to
    helping it to expand.)

    Anybody else like this idea?

    MDC

Marin David Condic, Senior Computer Engineer    ATT:        561.796.8997
Pratt & Whitney, GESP                           Fax:        561.796.4669
West Palm Beach, FL                             Internet:   CONDICMA@PWFL.COM
    "It's a small world, but I wouldn't want to have to paint it."

        --  Steven Wright