From: "Marin David Condic, 561.796.8997, M/S 731-93" <condicma@PWFL.COM>
Subject: Re: Examples on Usage of Ada-ODBC and Ada-Win32 Bindings
Date: 1997/03/14
Date: 1997-03-14T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Juanma Barranquero <lektu@LANDER.ES> writes:
>On 7 Mar 1997 00:48:53 GMT, in 13 wonderful lines, ericferg@aol.com
>(EricFerg) said:
>
>>I'm using the Personal Edition (spelled "C-H-E-A-P-E-S-T") version of
>>Aonix's "ObjectAda" Ada95 compiler for Win95.  Kind of lacking on the
>>samples / examples.
>
>Are you subscribed to the intel-objectada mailing list? Do you receive
>any message? I subscribed succesfully, but there aren't any messages
>coming.

    I subscribe to this mailing list and have yet to receive anything
    either. There were supposed to be notifications sent here about
    bug-fixes, patches, etc. And I've seen nothing as of yet.

    I've experienced a couple of problems with the compiler and was
    told there was a patch that could be downloaded - tried that and
    it wouldn't unpack successfully. (I've been too busy to look into
    it & maybe the technical support people could get it all ironed
    out for me, but I havn't gone there yet.) I'd have thought there
    would be some news about this sort of thing coming from the Aonix
    mailing list - but the silence is somewhat less than golden.

    Anybody out there hear anything from this mailing list?

    MDC

Marin David Condic, Senior Computer Engineer    ATT:        561.796.8997
M/S 731-96                                      Technet:    796.8997
Pratt & Whitney, GESP                           Fax:        561.796.4669
P.O. Box 109600                                 Internet:   CONDICMA@PWFL.COM
West Palm Beach, FL 33410-9600                  Internet:   CONDIC@FLINET.COM
    "Having an open mind is nothing. The object of opening the mind, as
    of opening the mouth, is to shut it again on something solid."

            --  G.K. Chesterton