From: Shark8 <onewingedshark@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: grassroots level SPARK Initiation
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2018 09:33:07 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2018-03-23T09:33:07-07:00	[thread overview]

On Friday, March 23, 2018 at 8:05:25 AM UTC-6, Mehdi Saada wrote:

> What do you think of it? Is it too early? Is there a thing such as "too early"?

I think you're on the right track; I don't know if there is a "too early", though it seems to me you should have a grasp on (a) programming and (b) Ada syntax before delving into it. (B is honestly not that hard, most C/C++ programmers complain about the verbosity rather than comprehensibility or how easy/hard it is to remember the syntactic constructs.)