* refreshing in GTKADA
@ 2001-02-09 21:24 Szymar
From: Szymar @ 2001-02-09 21:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi

What to make, to obtain refreshing windows in GTKADA what definite time.
I use GNAT for Windows

I am student.

* Re: refreshing in GTKADA
@ 2001-02-10  9:33 ` Preben Randhol
From: Preben Randhol @ 2001-02-10  9:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Fri, 9 Feb 2001 22:24:18 +0100, Szymar wrote:
>Hi
>
>What to make, to obtain refreshing windows in GTKADA what definite time.

Hi, I am not sure I understand your problem. Could you explain it a bit
more? :-)

--
Preben Randhol ------------------- http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/ --
                 �For me, Ada95 puts back the joy in programming.�

* Re: refreshing in GTKADA
@ 2001-02-10 16:04 ` Robert Dewar
From: Robert Dewar @ 2001-02-10 16:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <961n07$8pk$1@news.tpi.pl>,
  "Szymar" <szygula@szygula.prv.pl> wrote:
> Hi
>
> What to make, to obtain refreshing windows in GTKADA what
definite time.
> I use GNAT for Windows
>
> I am student.

You will find it more productive to use the right forum for
such questions -- check the GTKAda documentation for details.

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

* Re: refreshing in GTKADA
@ 2001-02-12  8:46 ` Szymar
From: Szymar @ 2001-02-12  8:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Concretely: How redraw automatically window what 10 seconds.

(GtkAda for Windows)

Student Szymar