From: Britt Snodgrass <britt.snodgrass@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: gnat-gps indentation
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 18:49:44 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2010-07-08T18:49:44-07:00	[thread overview]

On Jul 8, 4:27 am, tonyg <tonytheg...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> I think I twisted the english language a bit when I said 'correctly
> indent' when I should of said 'correctly format'. I asked because I've
> been using gnat-gps for the first time to do an ada project moving
> from gedit and vi.

I'd recommend you also try using the ASIS based "gnatpp" pretty-
printer.  It's very configurable (using a Pretty_Printer package in
the GNAT Project file) and is what you probably want to use once the
your code is complete and correct enough to compile.  You can invoke
it from GPS's Edit menu. The formatting options are described in the
GNAT Users Guide.

- Britt