From: Spmn@AOL.COM
Subject: DoD Advanced Requirements (DAR) ExecSum/WrkshpDEC2&3-6
Date: 1996/11/27
Date: 1996-11-27T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Mike:

Al forwarded me this for comment.  In response, my view is that (1) "does
this course fit into the context of writing performance based
specifications"---yes it does.  (2) "Does it address this Aquisition Reform
Initiative adequately"---I am the person to address this issue.  (3) "and who
has validated this approach"--We have not had the funds to validate, but
would like to.  Do you know of a source to pay for this validation?

As always, we stand by to help.

Norm