From: "Cameron McShane" <cazza@aceonline.com.au>
Subject: Re: Text Files
Date: 2000/05/25
Date: 2000-05-25T13:08:26+00:00	[thread overview]

Hey all

Thanks everyone for your comments and help

It seems that I needed a skip_line before the get_line.

    ie
    Text_io.skip_line;
    Text_io.get_line(Filename, Last);
    Text_Io.Create(
         File => In_Data,
         Mode => Text_Io.Out_File,
         Name => Filename(1..Last));

I was sure I had tried this already, but obviously I was mistaken.

Thanks again

Cameron