From: "vrw" <linux4me2000@netscape.net>
Subject: Strange linker problem with Adagraph
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 22:56:58 -0000
Date: 2001-01-29T22:57:57+00:00	[thread overview]

Hello everyone,
I am trying to compile a program that uses Adagraph (compiler I'm using is
gnat 3.12 on Win32 environment), and compilation works fine, only the linker
whines about:
"ld: cannot open -ladagraph: No such file or directory"
When I searched the system (maybe that file was placed in a wrong directory,
etc.) nothing came up.
Also when omitting the  dash in front of the name, nothing came up. What
could cause this ?
I am at a loss with this...
Please help.

Thank you in advance,