From: "Philip Brooke" <pbrooke@accurate-automation.nospam.com>
Subject: Re: Popularizing Ada
Date: 1999/06/16
Date: 1999-06-16T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I don't know whether someone has already suggested this:

A great many people access the Programming pages of About.com (formerly
miningco).  C++, Java, and Delphi are all there.  Where is Ada?  I know that
it would take a dedicated person to act as an editor for an Ada section
there.  This probably would mean either someone with a great deal of extra
time or someone whose employer thinks that his time on that project is worth
while.

Any other ideas on the subject?

        Regards,

        Philip Brooke