From: Chuck Bramlet <"ELL447::BRAMLET"@ECC7.ATENG.AZ.HONEYWELL.COM>
Subject: FWD: Re: ADA reference
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 1995 13:30:31 -0700
Date: 1995-02-22T13:30:31-07:00	[thread overview]

Donald Griffin writes...

>I need a good book for Ada reference.

I have several on my bookshelf.  Each has it's benifits and
it's pitfalls. They are:

Programming in ADA,            3rd edition, J.G.P. Barnes
Software Engineering with ADA, 2nd Edition, Grady Booch
ADA as a Second Language,                 , Norman H. Cohen

I frequently find that part of the answer to a question is in
more than one of these books.  I also find that often I have to
go "ask another programmer", as the books are not clear in their
explanations.

Chuck bramlet
bramlet@eccx.ateng.az.honeywell.com