From: Mike Kamrad <JOHN.M.KAMRAD.II@CDEV.COM>
Subject: Re: Ada Videos
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 1995 08:21:32 -0600
Date: 1995-01-30T08:21:32-06:00	[thread overview]

At  7:52 PM 1/27/95 -0500, Michael Feldman wrote:

>> Mike
>> I am having 3000 made which will be distributed freely or at postage and
>>handling costs. What Paula is referring to is that organizations that would
>>like to
>> have their own master to make lots more are welcome to do so for the prices
>> she quoted. We thought that perhaps some of the local SIGs and Ada groups
>>overseas might like masters. Our budget can not supply the world.
>> Chris
>
>Yes, I can see this for the PAL format, I guess. For the VHS format,
>why should most people not just get one of the 3000 and copy it, instead
>of buying a master. ONLY if the master is of significantly higher quality
>does this make any sense at all.
>
>A key question here is whether at least one, and preferably a quantity
>(dunno, a dozen or so) can be available for showing and possible
>(targeted) giveaway at ACM Computing Week at the end of February.
>
>Mike Feldman

Mike,

Good idea about distributing copies during the ACM Computing Week
regardless of where they are supplied.

Mike

Mike Kamrad                             612 921 6908
Computing Devices International         FAX 612 921 6165
M/S BLC W3T                             kamrad@cdev.com
8800 Queen Avenue South
Bloomington MN 55431-1996