From: Robert Dewar <dewar@GNAT.CS.NYU.EDU>
Subject: Re: Ada Videos
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 1995 12:49:09 EST
Date: 1995-01-28T12:49:09-05:00	[thread overview]

conversion these days incidentally is inexpensive, you should be able to
get a store to do it for under $30. I bought a converting VCR recently
for only $600 which works fine (I don't mean just a multi-system VCR, I
mean one that reads PAL tapes and in real time generates a converted
NTSC output signal).