From: glapman@ISTI.illgen.com (Gary Lapman)
Subject: gnat3.2 on Sun Solaris
Date: 5 Jan 1995 13:09:28 -0600
Date: 1995-01-05T13:09:28-06:00	[thread overview]

I recently installed the gnat Ada translator on my Sun.  I tried doing a make
on the examples but files outside of the examples directory cannot be found.  I
edited the makefile to have a "-I /usr2/Ada/adainclude".  As you may have
noticed, I cannot install in the default directories for storage reasons.  I've
printed out the postscript document that was in the tar file but it doesn't
seem to give me any good pointers.  Can you help ?  I would love more docs.

Thanks.

--
Gary Lapman
Illgen Simulation Technologies, Inc.