* Re: UML tool recommendations
       [not found] ` <94ktsp$jvd$1@nnrp1.deja.com>
@ 2001-01-26 22:38   ` microgold
From: microgold @ 2001-01-26 22:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Terry,

Try WithClass 2000.  You can download a trial version from
http://www.microgold.com.  There are scripts for generating ADA code
from class diagrams included with the product.

-Mike Diamond
Tech Support
Microgold Software Inc.
http://www.microgold.com

In article <94ktsp$jvd$1@nnrp1.deja.com>,
  Ted Dennison <dennison@telepath.com> wrote:
> In article <dpmb6.2695$wY2.354229@news.uswest.net>,
>   "Terry Westley" <twestley@buffalo.veridian.com> wrote:
> > Anyone have any recommendations for UML tools?
> >
> > We have a real-time, distributed mixed-language application (mostly
Ada
> > 83) of approximately 750K SLOC.
>
> So where do the UML tools come in?
>
> --
> T.E.D.
>
> http://www.telepath.com/~dennison/Ted/TED.html
>
> Sent via Deja.com
> http://www.deja.com/

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-01-26 22:38 UTC | newest]