From: cptanpanic@my-deja.com
Subject: Need advice on reverse engineering Ada program.
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 16:28:55 GMT
Date: 2001-01-22T16:28:55+00:00	[thread overview]

Hello,
I am currently employed in a job that has a 20,000 line Ada program
that they want to figure out everything it does in order to test, and
or replace.  What are some good software packages that can extract the
functionality out of the source?  I have already looked at the Rational
software package, and it seems to do this, anyone have any experience
with using it in the manner?  Or do you know of something better?
Thanks,
Brian Wagener

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/