From: "Nick Roberts" <nickroberts@callnetuk.com>
Subject: Re: Memory representation of variable length record components
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 22:58:00 -0000
Date: 2001-01-17T22:58:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Lutz, it seems to me that you can define a record type for the IP header
(the first 5 32-bit words) in the way you showed. That would then leave you
using something slightly less easy (e.g. streams) to deal with the options
and payload. Not perfect, but not too hard! Am I missing the point?

--
Nick Roberts
http://www.AdaOS.org