From: samuels@chance.uucp (Michael Samuels)
Subject: AdaSAGE
Date: 6 Feb 90 15:12:32 GMT	[thread overview]

I recently attended a discussion of AdaSAGE, a non-relational
DBMS written in Ada that provides non-SQL query capabilities.
The product is touted as an alternative to the Ada/SQL binding
problem.  Does anyone have any experiences using the tool?  Any
detailed descriptions of what it really does?  It is not clear
to me why I should give up the features of commercial DBMS
packages just because no standard Ada/SQL binding exists.  Any
comments?

I will post a summary to the net if there are enough responses.
Thanks for you help.

Michael Samuels 			The MITRE Corporation
samuels@community-chest.mitre.org	Mailstop Z676
(703) 883-7828 				7525 Colshire Drive
FAX: (703) 883-5519			McLean, VA 22102