From: Bob Crispen <crispen@EIGHT-BALL.HV.BOEING.COM>
Subject: Re: Is DoD simulation ignoring using Ada?????
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 1994 12:15:15 CST
Date: 1994-12-06T12:15:15-06:00	[thread overview]

Gregory Aharonian <srctran@WORLD.STD.COM> sez:

>        Overview of the Air Vehicle Training Systems Demonstration Project
>        Boeing / STARS
>        No language mentioned

It's Ada.  Lots and lots of Ada, with an Ada-based domain architecture
that would be simply hellacious to implement in any other language.

Wrt the rest of the post, I personally think that anyone who doesn't
buy the Wax Trax! records 13th anniversary box set should have his
bowels removed before his eyes and then have flaming wolverines sewn
up inside the space vacated by the bowels.  Then he should be severely
yelled at.  However, because I have no way to make this happen in the
context of this group, I will refrain from saying so. ;-)
| Bob Crispen                   |   Who will babysit the babysitters?  |
| (205) 461-3296                |Opinions expressed here are mine alone|