From: Ken Garlington <73672.2025@COMPUSERVE.COM>
Subject: Re: Calling DoD
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 1994 23:02:55 EDT
Date: 1994-09-15T23:02:55-04:00	[thread overview]

Gregory Aharonian <srctran@WORLD.STD.COM> on Thu, 15 Sep 1994 14:13:06 writes:

<< Fine, then put forth another set of questions to be asked. >>

You're missing the point. Most DoD projects I have been associated with don't
supply information to private citizens without sufficient need-to-know. The
content of the questions is not the issue.

I'm not contesting the need for the information you're requesting; I'm just
noting the naivete of trying to survey all DoD software projects as a private
citizen in a couple of months.

Calm down, OK? Not _everyone_ is out to get you...