* ANN: Swiss Ada Event 21-Sep-17
@ 2017-08-17  8:25 ahlan.marriott
From: ahlan.marriott @ 2017-08-17  8:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

Ada Switzerland is organising a half day Ada event on Thursday 21-Sep-17 at HSR in Rapperswil.
It will start at 14:00 and pause at 15:30 for a coffee break, restarting at 16:00 and finishing at 17:30 whereafter there will be an apéro for networking opportunities.

Entrance will be free and is open to anyone, not just members of Ada Switzerland.

For logistical reasons, those wishing to attend the event are cordially requested to register by sending an email to registration@ada-switzerland.ch containing their name and address and contact email.

Full details, including the preliminary program, can be obtained from the Ada-Switzerland web site: www.ada-switzerland.ch

Hoping to see you there,
Best wishes,
Ahlan

* Re: ANN: Swiss Ada Event 21-Sep-17
@ 2017-08-29  5:59 ` ahlan
From: ahlan @ 2017-08-29  5:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thursday, August 17, 2017 at 10:25:13 AM UTC+2, ahlan.m...@gmail.com wrote:
> Ada Switzerland is organising a half day Ada event on Thursday 21-Sep-17 at HSR in Rapperswil.
> It will start at 14:00 and pause at 15:30 for a coffee break, restarting at 16:00 and finishing at 17:30 whereafter there will be an apéro for networking opportunities.
>
> Entrance will be free and is open to anyone, not just members of Ada Switzerland.
>
> For logistical reasons, those wishing to attend the event are cordially requested to register by sending an email to registration@ada-switzerland.ch containing their name and address and contact email.
>
> Full details, including the preliminary program, can be obtained from the Ada-Switzerland web site: www.ada-switzerland.ch
>
> Hoping to see you there,
> Best wishes,
> Ahlan

With only a little over 3 weeks to go, we would greatly appreciate all those considering attending this event to register as soon as possible by sending us a brief eMail to registration@ada-switzerland.ch
Registration will allow us to better judge the size of room and requirements for both the coffee breaks and after event apero.
Many thanks in advance,
Ahlan