From: ahlan@marriott.org
Subject: Re: ANN: Swiss Ada Event 21-Sep-17
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2017 22:59:51 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2017-08-28T22:59:51-07:00	[thread overview]

On Thursday, August 17, 2017 at 10:25:13 AM UTC+2, ahlan.m...@gmail.com wrote:
> Ada Switzerland is organising a half day Ada event on Thursday 21-Sep-17 at HSR in Rapperswil.
> It will start at 14:00 and pause at 15:30 for a coffee break, restarting at 16:00 and finishing at 17:30 whereafter there will be an apéro for networking opportunities.
>
> Entrance will be free and is open to anyone, not just members of Ada Switzerland.
>
> For logistical reasons, those wishing to attend the event are cordially requested to register by sending an email to registration@ada-switzerland.ch containing their name and address and contact email.
>
> Full details, including the preliminary program, can be obtained from the Ada-Switzerland web site: www.ada-switzerland.ch
>
> Hoping to see you there,
> Best wishes,
> Ahlan

With only a little over 3 weeks to go, we would greatly appreciate all those considering attending this event to register as soon as possible by sending us a brief eMail to registration@ada-switzerland.ch
Registration will allow us to better judge the size of room and requirements for both the coffee breaks and after event apero.
Many thanks in advance,
Ahlan